Immediate download of 34-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more). Paying supporters also get unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
If you REALLY want a physical disc, here ya go!
Also includes immediate download of 34-track album in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.
Special Edition “The Extra Man”
The Special Edition Package is a large gift box containing:
• A hard-cover Photo Book documenting the writing and score production process – including the orchestra recording sessions at EMI Abbey Road Studios in London, additional recording sessions at Klaus Badelt’s Theme Park Studios in Santa Monica, California, and writing & mix sessions in his personal studios in Paris, France
• A hardcover Conductor Score with all the music recorded at Abbey Road London
• A Bonus Feature Blu-ray Disc containing High-Definition videos
– “Behind the score” featurette
– “Behind the score” trailers
• A Bonus Feature DVD with same content in Standard Definition
• A Special Edition Audio-CD containing the complete, uncut score
• A Blue-ray Disc, containing the complete score in DTS-HD High Definition Audio, lossless, 24 Bit, 5.1 surround (and also in DTS), for playback in standalone Blu-ray players and PlayStation 3
• A DVD, audio only, containing the complete score in Dolby Digital (AC3), for playback in any DVD player
• A DVD-ROM containing
– the complete score as High Definition WAV audio files, uncompressed, 24 Bit, 5.1 surround
– wallpaper backgrounds
– all photos of the book, free to share on your social sites, blogs & websites
• A signed photograph by Klaus
This Special Edition is limited to 250 units and contains material not otherwise available.
Gift Box including (2) books, (6) discs, photograph.
NOTE: This item is available as a pre-order. Orders will ship around December 15th, 2010
released 30 July 2010
Music by Klaus Badelt
with Christopher Carmichael
Score produced & mixed by Klaus Badelt at HLC, Paris
Co-Produced by Christopher S. Brooks
Orchestrated by Christopher Carmichael
Orchestra: London Metropolitan Orchestra
Conducted by Andy Brown
Recorded at EMI Abbey Road, London by Jake Jackson
Assistant Engineer: Lewis Jones
Additional Recording at Theme Park, Santa Monica
Mandolin: Mark Anthony Yaeger
Guitars: Andrew Raiher
Bass: Christopher Carmichael
Accordion: Brendan Dwyer
Vibraphones: Raynaldo Frisbiniwitz
Drums: Max Cuzor
Music Preparation by Mark Anthony Yaeger
Executive In Charge Of Music: Robyn Klein
Score Production Manager: Malona P. Voigt and Simone de Leuw
Score Technical Advisor: Mark Anthony Yaeger
Musical Executive Production: Young Gentlemen Pictures, Inc.
Cover photo credit: © Magnolia Pictures
(p) 2010 by Young Gentlemen Pictures, Inc.
© 2010 by KB Publishing
Klaus and Christopher would like to thank: Shari Springer Berman, Bob Pulcini, Anthony Bregman, Benjamin Weintraub, Stefanie Azpiazu, Agnès Mentre, Jonathan Ames, David Becky, Vincent Maraval, Julia Berg, John Tempereau, Jean-Pierre Arquié, Marc Missonier, Olivier Delbosc, Joel Sill, Hervé Lécoz & HLC Paris, Alice Amiel, Robin & Isobel Carmichael, Euphonix, M-Audio, Anthony Gallo & Rob Papen.
Bob and Shari would like to thank: Skywalker Sound, Luca Borghese, Linda Cohen, Lou Reed, Ryan Murphy, Antonio Pulcini and Griselda Reynaga.
For Juliette and Lukas.
feeds for ,